Senior Java Developer.Netherlands.
Our Client, a Dutch fintech company, is searching for a Senior Software Engineer which is responsible for developing and maintaining data interfaces to transform and load data from different sources.
Place of duty: Netherlands
- Take ownership for design, estimation, implementation, test and technical documentation of new features and components, ensuring compliance with standards and guidelines
- Ensure that maintenance and bug fixing activities on production code are done in a most efficient and customer aware way
- Provide third-level product support
- Several years of professional experience as a software developer
- Knowledge of the Java programming language (2+ years) is required
- Knowledge of Scala programming language is highly beneficial
- Knowledge and working experience with object-oriented design and design patterns is beneficial.
- Understanding of full product development life cycle
- Knowledge of recent development technologies, languages and tools is preferred
- Working experience in an Agile development environment is highly beneficial. Skills
- Ability to develop robust, efficient and maintainable code.
- Feeling comfortable working with a large established code base.
- Ability to express innovative ideas to improve the product.
- Java SE
- Spring Framework
- Systems & tools
- IntelliJ IDEA. Eclipse
- TestNG, JUnit
Qualifications and Training:
- Educated to degree standard ideally in computer sciences (HBO ICT e.g.)” or similar appropriate education/experience
- Certified Scrum Master certificate and Agile certification (desirable)
- Passion for service excellence and improving quality, with strong business acumen
- Ability to self-manage
- Approachable, with effective interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and navigating complex situations
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- High levels of integrity, and a strong ethical sense
- Cultural sensitivity and a confident self-starter
- Resilient and results orientated
- Able to travel internationally as required
- Able to work both independently and in a team. You have a professional image, and are used to representing your company communicating with or visiting customers
- You are fluent in English, which is used for both internal communication and external communications
- Salary: -+5000 EUR
- Annual discretionary bonus, travel insurance, income protection and sickness scheme.
We are waiting for Your CV: email@example.com
Вакансия:React Native Developer .новости09.04.2021
Вакансия:React Native Developer .270
Вакансия: Software Automation QA Engineer (C#/Selenium)новости01.04.2021
Вакансия: Software Automation QA Engineer (C#/Selenium)1400
Вакансия: Help Desk Engineer.новости24.03.2021
Вакансия: Help Desk Engineer.1660