Вакансия: Senior Full-Stack Developer
Technology stack: MobileIron XenMobile (in planning) ITSM: ServiceNow (our core business front end) Carriers: AT&T – file reports and API in…
- XenMobile (in planning)
- ServiceNow (our core business front end)
- AT&T – file reports and API in planning
- Verizon – file reports and API in progress
- Multiple others on file report level
Our UI is built on AngularJS. Html5. Connecting to ServiceNow as backend as well as MobiChord core.
Lean SCRUM. Sprints of 2 weeks.
Full-Stack Application Developer
BaseChord is a product that helps large retail store chains manage, maintain, and support smart devices like computers, phones, tablets, game consoles, TVs, etc. Our product is successfully operating in more than 2000 stores in US.
Our cloud-connected appliance is used in every store to make sure that sold computers have the right operating system and applications, all customer data is securely wiped, and equipment is returned to factory condition. It also helps store personnel track and easily access information about smart devices.
Technically, each store has a Linux-based cloud-connected appliance that, when connected to a device, automatically brings it to the desired state. On the cloud we have a management portal, real-time data acquisition service, appliance configuration service, and content distribution service.
You are proficient at modern stacks, such as Node.JS, AngularJS, MongoDB, etc. You are comfortable in driving solutions from inception to completion, from backend to front-end.
You are leader and always take pro-active role to generate value to customers. And you have good aesthetic feel of User Experience.
Benefits For You:
Work on a cool product that has a combination of modern technologies and provides interesting challenges in IoT space. Your opinion, vision and input matter and make difference.
Be part of the small team where you will be appreciated and equal.
Startup-like and experiment-friendly agile culture.
- Understand modern scalable cloud application design and architecture Proficient at HTML5, CSS, responsive web design
- Experience with either Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Microsoft.Net is a plus
- Able to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest web app trends, techniques, and technologies Be organized and self-reliant
- Be a great team player
- Great opportunity of professional development within young and fast-growing company;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- High level compensation based on the performance and regular reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English training;
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
.MobiChord is all about eliminating waste of time and money for big companies. When you have thousands of users, mobile devices, multiple
telecom providers eventually dealing with mobile support issues and processes takes away a lot of valuable time and resources. Not having
transparency in what you spend for telecom services means you might be losing a lot of money.
MobiChord solution to it – automation and integration.
We integrate various products in Mobile Device Management, Telecom Carrier billing and ordering, support, HR and finance into a single system.
This gives our clients data to make intelligent decision, automation processes to save time.
Email your CV to: email@example.com
Вакансия: Senior Unity3D Developerновости21.10.2018
Вакансия: Senior Unity3D Developer190
Вакансия: IT Recruiter. International IT Company.новости07.10.2018
Вакансия: IT Recruiter. International IT Company.1685
Вакансия: Project Manager & Technical Sales Supportновости30.09.2018
Вакансия: Project Manager & Technical Sales Support2083