Вакансия: Senior Data Developer.
Our partner, an international IT company headquartered in London, is looking for Senior Data Developer.
Place of duty: remote work
The role will require confident developers with at least 5 years experience. Who can quickly onboard
and add value to the Data Migration project and take on complex migration challenges of migrating
data from multiple data sources.
About the project:
The Data Migration project for a major UK Fintech company is a critical and priority project for our client over the next 1-2 years. Fintech company has been to acquire new high-profile customers. These customers are coming from competitors and have a specific expectation of service through the platform. The platforms the customers are coming from have different applications compared to the fintech company. This means we need to identify these gaps and ensure the transition is smooth and the customers receive the tools they need. UK Fintech company is one of the key clients and is very high profile.
What Tech are they using:
- This is a .Net platform
- C# and object orientated design
- Data Factory
What the project entails:
You will be working with an existing team within the client and the customer to integrate new high profile customers into the platform of the Fintech company.
You will need to assess and define the data patterns and then seamlessly integrate and code for the new customers to use the platform.
The current client’s team working on the Fintech company is 14 people.
Required Skills & Experience
- Significant experience using current versions of C# and .net core
- Demonstrable understanding of object-oriented design
- Knowledge of Entity Framework and Microsoft T-SQL
- Development of REST based services
- Demonstrable understanding of test-driven design, especially unit testing in a .NET environment
- Identify performance bottlenecks and propose solutions
- Previous data migration experience
- Experience of Kafka
- Knowledge of containerisation using Docker
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience using Azure, especially using data factory, messaging and event technologies
- Solid understanding of current web technologies and trends
- Experience of writing automated tests for example in Postman
- Working within an Agile /Scrum Environment
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools
- An interest in data science
- Availability for meetings with project teams and co-workers as and when needed during the working day.
- Migration from multiple data sources
- Migration planning, analysis, design and delivery
- Migration execution
- Mentoring Junior developer when required.
- Compensation: $5000-$5500
- You will get 25 days paid Annual Leave per annum and sick pay as a benefit.
- You will be entitled to 2 days per month “YooDoo” time. This is time for you to take off (fully paid) to improve you mental or physical health. You can work on a pet project, take exercise, visit family etc
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Вакансия: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)новости12.01.2021
Вакансия: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)1190
Вакансия: Senior Data Developer.новости11.01.2021
Вакансия: Senior Data Developer.1210
Вакансия: Umbraco Developerновости10.01.2021
Вакансия: Umbraco Developer940