Вакансия: Python developer
Our partner Deutsche Telekom- is the largest telecommunication company in Europe, serving approximately 184 million mobile customers. Deutsche Telekom is presented in more than 50 countries around the world. The company employs 210,000 people, 66% of them are located outside Germany.
They are currently looking for candidates for the position of Python developer.
Place of duty: remote work
We are looking for a Python developer for unique long term project- a platform which is developed from scratch that enables statisticians, economists, and data scientists to carry out daily business processes related to forecasting of macroeconomic indicators, report generations using a state of the art big data analytical platform.
Your primary focus will be on building and maintaining a communication library, developing data migration concepts, defining and implementing validations and calculation engines. This also includes the design of underlying data structures and continuous deployment of the services.
- Write maintainable and testable code using Python 3.5 +;
- Develop a pool of libraries and pipelines for different business processes;
- Ensure code standards and software quality;
- Identify system deficiencies and recommends solutions;
- Perform code reviews and provide mentorship to team members;
- Along with that, you will be part of an agile international team: participate in daily review and retrospective meetings.
We are expecting from you:
- Solid coding skills in Python 3, especially including the framework Pandas,
- Strong understanding of OOP and functional programming
- Hands-on experience with unit testing using mocking frameworks (pytest, etc.)
- Good knowledge of REST API
- 2+ years of Experience with Python development
- 3+ years of experience in commercial or open-source projects
- Written and verbal communication skills in English, ability to communicate effectively
- Understanding of Agile practices and frameworks·
Would be your plus:
- Experience with software design and development of Enterprise applications/frameworks
- Familiar with R development, especially including the frameworks R Markdown, ggplot2; experience with RStudio
- Experience with JupyterHub,
- Experience with Camunda
- Familiarity with CICD tools ( Docker Kubernetes )
- If codestyle tools (black, flake8, etc.) it is not an empty phrase for you.
- 100% remote work from any location that works for you
- convenient work schedule
- provision of a corporate equipment
- assignment separate HR specialist who always can assist you in solving different job issues
After a year of successful cooperation, depending on performance, we are ready to offer your assistance in relocation to one of the European countries.
Email your CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Вакансия: Senior UI/UX Designerновости22.01.2022
Вакансия: Senior UI/UX Designer60
Вакансия: Python developerновости13.01.2022
Вакансия: Python developer1020
Вакансия: Game Developer (Front-End)новости12.01.2022
Вакансия: Game Developer (Front-End)1110