We are seeking a Games Developer for leading international online gaming company.
- At least 3 years’ proven experience developing games for HTML mobile / web – Must
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with Typescript – Big Advantage
- Experience with PIXI framework – Big Advantage
- Experience with mobile porting for devices and web browsers – Advantage
- Experience with Java programming – Advantage
- Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication skills
- Great opportunity of professional development within young and fast-growing company;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- High level compensation based on the performance and regular reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English training;
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our client is a leading iLottery software and service provider. For almost a decade we have provided our customers with a complete iLottery 360° solution, which includes the widest portfolio of market-proven games across Desktops, Smartphones and Tablets, a comprehensive back-office Platform and a complete set of Player Operational Services. Our flexibility and experience enables our lottery customers to tailor their best suited solution, and generate significant revenues from the interactive offering
The company was founded in 2005, with the mission to pioneer the interactive scratch games market and created an established industry within a short time. Over years of experience we have expanded our offering into our complete iLottery 360? solution, enabling us to support our customers in a dynamic and fast growing new environment . We are committed to further innovation while maintaining the highest security levels and responsible gaming guidelines.
Email your CV to: email@example.com
Вакансия: Senior Software Engineer C#новости14.05.2019
Вакансия: Senior Software Engineer C#1042
Вакансия: C++ Team Leadновости12.05.2019
Вакансия: C++ Team Lead3983