Вакансия: Department Manager
Our client: an international IT product company with offices in 18 countries is looking for candidates to fill in the position of Department Manager
Work place: Kyiv, Ukraine.
- 5+ years of experience in managing software projects;
- Knowledge and experience in application of various software project management methodologies & models: RUP, Agile (XP, SCRUM, lean), CMMi;
- A solid view on all phases of software product life cycle: business needs analysis, requirements management, architecture design, testing;
- Knowledge of various engineering best practices: continuous integration and delivery, unit and integration testing etc.;
- Solid technology background (web, desktop applications);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Managing department of software development teams- 30 employees
- Delivering the software products which meet the expectations of different business units;
- Taking part and steering critical Project Management processes: initiation, planning, controlling and monitoring
- Building the teams and managing people’s growth;
- Managing and coaching Team Leaders and Project Managers;
- Driving continuous improvement of processes and structures;
- Transforming Company and business units goals into department goals and tasks.
- Ensuring Quality processes work and requirements met for medical products.
- Competitive salary and other motivation programs.
- Opportunity to build a career in an international company.
- Contribute in full cycle of product development
- Be a part of future technologies
- Use Learning and development system
- Learn & use English
- Trip to Europe
Email your CV to: email@example.com
Вакансия: Department Managerновости11.06.2018
Вакансия: Department Manager1516
Вакансия: Director of IT Engineering.The fastest growing private company in Silicon Valley.новости28.05.2018
Вакансия: Director of IT Engineering.The fastest growing private company in Silicon Valley.2621
Вакансия: Change & Release Manager.новости04.05.2018
Вакансия: Change & Release Manager.2786