Вакансия: 3D Artist
Our client: International Company developing games with headquarters in Spain is looking for candidates to fill in the position of
Place of duty: Remote work!
As an 3D Artist you will be part of the art team, working closely with other artists, designers, producers, and game programmers.
The ideal candidate is a versatile artist who has experience in 3D character and environment modeling.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Support full 3D pipelines from modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering; understanding of how to deliver these for a real-time environment.
- Expert understanding of industry modelling and texturing tools and solid ability to create original, complex 3D assets for rigged animation.
- Proficiency with Unity
- Strong understanding of proportion, composition, color theory, perspective, lighting, and both character and environment design.
- Flexibility adapting to different game and graphic styles (pixel, cartoon, realistic, illustration, etc.);
- Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Have a proactive work ethic and desire to learn
- You’re a team player with a positive attitude and sense of humour
- Ability to work collaboratively – must be open to direction and able to embrace change.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken
Your core tasks:
- Utilize 3D modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques etc. to create visual elements.
- Optimize 3D arts for creating realistic environment.
- Develop high poly sculpts and textures for 3D arts.
- Create 3D assets for arts and models.
- Ensure to meet high artwork standards.
- Understand the project requirements and develop high quality 3D models accordingly.
- Ensure quality of related assets by maintaining responsibility over your work throughout the project’s development
- Work closely with colleagues to foster a highly communicative, coordinated team effort
$3000 – $3500 monthly
Remote work also possible
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Вакансия: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)новости12.01.2021
Вакансия: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)1800
Вакансия: Senior Data Developer.новости11.01.2021
Вакансия: Senior Data Developer.2170
Вакансия: Umbraco Developerновости10.01.2021
Вакансия: Umbraco Developer1230