Вакансия: Telecom Sales Engineer.Dubai.
Our partner, a telecom company headquartered in Germany, is looking for full time Technical Consultant for its office based in Dubai (UAE).
Company is a worldwide market leader in the provision of integrated spectrum management systems and their integration with monitoring systems. It designs and develops software and system solutions and provides services for the wireless telecommunications market. At the same time, the Company develops and markets software for the design, planning and optimisation of broadcast, PMR, mobile and microwave networks. Strategic consulting, radio engineering services and training on network technologies, standards, and regulations as well as transmitter installations and measurements complete its area of expertise. Company portfolio addresses public and private market.
Frequency regulatory authorities, ministries, network operators and infrastructure providers, system integrators and military organizations in over 90 countries across all continents rely on its solutions and services.
Company is listed on the German stock exchange and operates worldwide with subsidiaries and affiliates in Canada, China, France, South Africa, UAE, UK and USA as well as representations and support offices in Argentina, Hungary and Oman.
As a Technical Consultant, you’ll combine technical knowledge with sales skills.
The Technical Consultant is the key technical point of contact for clients, answering technical queries, providing technical advice and introducing new products.
You’ll usually split your time between the office and visiting clients, visiting these on a weekly basis. As well as clients, you’ll also travel to trade shows and conferences regularly.
Initially, you will be expected to gain experience in your field, develop product/service knowledge, and build your reputation in technical sales. To advance, you must produce results – through sales and by breaking into new markets. You should be willing to travel regularly within the ME and India. You’ll also be expected to continually enhance your expertise through relevant training courses. Gaining professional qualifications is likely to boost your career prospects as well.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products in the target market
- Identifying and establishing new products/technologies
- Organising customer visits
- Liaising with existing clients
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Interfacing with Product teams in German HQ
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiating technical compliance/statements, terms and conditions
- Writing reports and technical literature
- Providing product education and advice
- Getting trained on demo products
- Conducting demos for customers
- Conducting technical trainings for staff/customers
- Offering after-sales support services
- Providing on-site and remote maintenance and support to customers
- Implementation/execution of projects
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ensuring that sales targets are met.
Target Region: Middle East and India
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences / IT / Engineering
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in Telecommunications, preferably in Radio Frequency Monitoring/Testing
- Candidate will be entitled to medical coverage as per the existing policy.
- Candidate will be entitled to a yearly return ticket allowance(varies with the country of origin) to home country.
- 30 days of annual leave.
Salary: 5 000 USD net
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Вакансия: Head of Recruitment. International IT Company.новости12.10.2019
Вакансия: Head of Recruitment. International IT Company.13809
IT рынок Украины в цифрах.новости11.10.2019
IT рынок Украины в цифрах.7045
Вакансия: Navision Developer.новости08.10.2019
Вакансия: Navision Developer.133010