Вакансія: Game Developer (Front-End)
Our client: Is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers is looking for candidates to fill in the position of Game Developer (Front-End)
Place of duty: remote work, full time
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Romania, Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc.
Imagine yourself in the heart of games creation: we develop, test and release games in full cycle from end to end (slots and table games).
Which means to work closely with in-house qa and server teams on everyday basis.
We are mature studio with huge experience in game producing/tuning and release, doing it for 5 years.
Team size allows us to communicate closely on ongoing routines and issues solving.
People work with us for years and stay for atmosphere, projects diversity and daily challenges. Every developer leads a project from A to Z: starting with game analysis and finishing with platform/devices optimization.
Working structure is straightforward: you are going to report to Team Lead, get support and guidance from one of our Tech Leads, get all graphics and animations done in our proprietary IDE by game integrators so you can concentrate on coding those features, work closely with QA and Server Developer dedicated to a project.
This is the main project in the company and implies development of new games/features (each year we reassess complexity of games and yesterday’s “complex” becomes today’s “normal”), constantly improve existing projects (major versions of products continue to come in brining diversity in development, improving quality and experience for our customers).
If you like game development then wait no further, apply!
- You will be responsible for a project’s development from A to Z (1 developer = 1 game, from start to release)
- You will communicate closely with product owner, Qa and project manager to transform product expectations into clear, maintainable and efficient code
- You will conduct cross code reviews inside of client dev team
- You will deliver a project to desktop/mobile platforms and tune it for various devices
- At least 2 years of experience in Game Development
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- Experience in applying OOP and MVC principles
- Experience with Pixi.js (preferably), Phaser, PlayCanvas or any other rendering/game framework
- Version control systems (Git)
- Aspiration to study and to grow as a developer
- English – at least intermediate level
Would be a strong advantage to have:
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, asynchronous architectures, dynamic typing, performance optimization
- Knowledge of modern JS frameworks (Model-View-Whatever)
- Knowledge of HTML5 features and ES6
- Experience in debugging and profiling browser applications
- Experience in slot games development (gambling industry)
- Familiarity with Grunt/Gulp/Webpack (task manager tools)
Salary: we would like to know you salary expectation that would make you change the jobs.
- Opportunity of professional development for every employee
- Possibility to work with a product company
- Competitive remuneration
- Open for remote work
- Warm and friendly environment
- United and professional team
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Вакансія: Senior game designerновини28.06.2022
Вакансія: Senior game designer300
Вакансія: Game Artistновини22.06.2022
Вакансія: Game Artist2021
Вакансія: Product managerновини21.06.2022
Вакансія: Product manager1540