Our partner, an international IT company headquartered in London, is looking for Front-End Developer
Place of duty: remote work
- Your job will be to develop and/or support high availability, responsive React web applications andto work on sitebuilding on accessibility-first (WCAG 2.1 AA) projects (this skill is nice to have, but not required, we give training opportunity and time for learning it).
- This role is mainly for new features development with occasional support.
- We work in small agile teams (Scrum or Kanban, depending on the project), usually with a size of 4-8 people.
- The company has a flat structure and there is direct contact with the client on daily standups and on slack, no middle-layer management in the way of communication.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with development of web application;
- Professional experience with React (3+ years);
- HTML5 with semantics
- Experience writing unit tests
- Fluent English (Management and Clients are all English-speaking).
Desirable Skills & Experience
- React Native
- Accessibility (WCAG 2.1 AA)
- Microsoft Azure
- Angular / Vue
- Salary: $4000-$4500
- You will get 25 days paid Annual Leave per annum and sick pay as a benefit.
- No time logging or tracking – We’re not tracking your activity and we’re not installing any ethically questionable software on your machine, just be available on Slack!
- You are free to interrupt your work if you need to sort out something as long as you don’t overdo it.
We are waiting for Your CV: email@example.com
Вакансія: HR Data Analyst/Compensation and Benefits specialistновини13.02.2021
Вакансія: HR Data Analyst/Compensation and Benefits specialist1332