The Company is one of Germany’s most successful Internet Company Builder and independent investor. They are passionate entrepreneurs and share the common vision to create innovative and excitingstartups. The Company is mainlyfocused on scalable Internet business models in various sectors. Within the Companyyou find numerous industry leaders, promising new tech ventures as well as many hidden champions.
The biggest Europe-wide operating rental car comparison platform today.
With platforms in Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Italy and Poland it is the Company’s mission andpassion to create the perfect match between rental car and user. With its team, out of thirteendifferent countries, the Company works in the heart of Europe, in Berlin and Hamburg based offices.
What we achieved together:
• We transferred a monolithic cakePHP app into an AWS backed, scalable micro serviceinfrastructure which highly uses Docker
• We created a completely new service backend to bring our customer service to an award winningnext level
• We created a native iOS application and are close to release our multi platform React Nativeapplication
• We rethought our complete user funnel to start implementing a completely new rental car
booking experience and started implementing it
What we are looking for:
There is so much more we want to build and improve. Therefore we are looking for new developers
to join our self-organized agile team in Hamburg. Developers…
AngularJS), PHP (Zend Framework, Symfony)
• who have experience with REST API design
• who have experience in containerized applications
• who have experience in Amazon Webservices (SQS, SNS, API Gateway, OpsWorks, EC2, ELB,
Lambda, RDS, S3, ElastiCache etc.)
• who have experience in CI and CD processes
• who have overall experience with web and/or mobil best practices
Competitive salary of €5,500-€6,500
Regular developers’ learning days
Visa support, blue card
Vacations – 26 days per year
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org