Senior Functional Analyst.
Our client, an international innovation IT product company with offices in 18 countries, is looking for candidates to fill in the position of Senior Functional Analyst.
Work place: Kyiv, Ukraine
The Senior Analyst, organizes and analyzes data sets to draw conclusions to maximize efficiency of internal operational processes. Responsible for drawing insights from large sets of quantitative data. May use advanced analytics technologies, systems and software. Develops data-driven recommendations that support key business decisions across the company.
Functional analyst as part of Reporting (Business Intelligence) product team responsible for:
- Analysis of big data and building reports on stakeholders’ demand
- Understand business drivers and be able to articulate business requirements
- Create functional requirements of high quality including user stories with acceptance criteria, use cases, process diagrams, etc.
- Aggregate and analyze relevant large data sets using the Company’s technology systems to identify drivers and trends and/or improve the efficiency of reporting such information
- Continuously seek to improve data-gathering processes by leveraging technology with a focus towards automation
- Collaborate with developers helping them to understand the requirements and find the best technical solution
- Process feature and enhancement requests
- Process tickets coming from internal and external users: understand a problem, define and deliver the solution together with the dev team
Senior Functional Analyst supervises:
- Functional analyst
- BI engineer
- 3+ years of experience in functional or business analysis
- Working with big data and building reports on users’ demand
- Knowledge of data management best practices.
- Ability to elicit the requirements from the multiple sources
- Ability to translate business requirements to functional requirements
- Ability to create comprehensive and accurate documentation
- Ability to create diagrams for structural and behavioral models
- Ability to analyze existing systems and their integrations and to structure gathered info
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Compensation: we would like to know you salary expectation that would make you change the jobs.
- Build local & international career
- Contribute in full cycle of product development
- Be a part of future technologies
- Use Learning and development system
- Learn & use English
- Trip to Europe
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Вакансия: Unity 3D developerновости18.05.2022
Вакансия: Unity 3D developer270
Вакансия: Sound Designerновости17.05.2022
Вакансия: Sound Designer400
Вакансия: Business Development Managerновости16.05.2022
Вакансия: Business Development Manager830