Head of IT Applications. Gulf region.10000USD-12000 USD
Our Client that is one of the largest companies in the Gulf region, a multinational holding with operations in 30 jurisdictions with more than 20 companies of diverse profile and more than 11,000 employees, is looking for candidates to fill in the following position:
Head of IT Applications
Place of duty: Gulf region
The scope of responsibility includes:
Primary purpose of this Position is to manage the company’s applications and business intelligence modeling portfolio ensuring that they continue to meet the business growing needs. The director of Applications Management will manage a team of applications and development specialists, and will be responsible for developing an applications portfolio roadmap to meet future business needs as well as the following:
- Providing oversight in aspects of applications requirements, deployment development and maintenance.
- Providing oversight to all aspects of applications selection and Implementation.
- Cloud Strategy
- Providing oversight to the Application testing process.
- Managing the Business intelligence strategy and development.
- The scope of responsibility includes:
- Providing overall technology Vision, roadmap and direction for the full suite of applications.
- Ensuring that all development and maintenance project outcomes align with strategic business goals.
- Ensuring that all application designs align with enterprise architectural standards.
- Identifying, analyzing, and evaluating alternative design solutions.
- Providing leadership in full software development/implementation lifecycle.
- Providing leadership for solutions to business information management/data issues.
- Responsible for providing leadership, direction and supervision to the Managers of the SAP applications, Kerridge applications, Software development, Business Intelligence, and Testing
- Responsible for providing and managing digitalization strategy execution.
- Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, planning and directing responsibilities; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining of reports, addressing issues and resolving problems
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 8 years’ experience in IT management with a focus on applications portfolio management ideally in Retail , Automotive or Fast Moving Consumer Goods industries
- Demonstrated experience leading a team in managing a portfolio of complex business applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of the suite of applications currently in place at company
- Experience with business intelligence tools and development.
- Ability to direct the identification and resolution of business and technical problems, and the design and delivery of IT solutions to increase productivity, reduce costs, and improve quality
- Application architecture and IT Program Management.
- Strong leadership qualities (negotiation, collaboration and facilitation, team building / mentoring, written and verbal communications)
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated in leading an Application team.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Skills in IT Budgeting, forecasting analysis and reporting.
- Basic Salary-10000-12000 USD net
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Bonus Potential – 30% of annual basic salary
- Air ticket for family
- Paid annual leave for 30 days
- Medical Insurance for family
- Relocation Allowance-6000 USD or 1 month basic salary (whichever is lesser)
- One way economy class ticket for self and family
- Temporary Accommodation in lieu of the housing allowance for the first two months
Please note: Colleagues, our Client is asking you to state in detail in CV or in cover letter you experience in implementing SAP and developing applications (including mobile) and digitalization of business.
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Вакансия: Директор по развитиюновости18.07.2019
Вакансия: Директор по развитию265
Вакансия: Navision Developer.новости01.06.2019
Вакансия: Navision Developer.88010