Vacancy: React Native Developer.
Our partner, an international IT company headquartered in London, is looking for React Native Developer
Place of duty: remote work
Required Skills & Experience
- A specialism in React Native
- At least 3 year’s experience of React Native development
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong English language skills.
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for FullStack clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Commercial experience of developing and supporting CMS platform, specifically Drupal
- Experience or understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Availability for meetings with project teams and co-workers as and when needed during the working day.
- The initial quality and suitability of code developed for the task’s requirements.
- The checking and testing of this code before handing over to QA.
- Regular code reviews with the Head of Development will be performed.
- Development will be performed.
- Strict management of code and assets using code repositories.
- Salary: $3500-$4500
- You will get 25 days paid Annual Leave per annum and sick pay as a benefit.
- No time logging or tracking – We’re not tracking your activity and we’re not installing any ethically questionable software on your machine, just be available on Slack!
- You are free to interrupt your work if you need to sort out something as long as you don’t overdo it.
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy: Middle /Junior Python Developernews14.06.2021
Vacancy: Middle /Junior Python Developer2230
Vacancy: Django Developernews12.06.2021
Vacancy: Django Developer240
Vacancy: Senior Full-stack Developer (Angular/Node.js)news28.05.2021
Vacancy: Senior Full-stack Developer (Angular/Node.js)27448