Vacancy: Web Development Team Leader
Our partner, an international company with offices in Israel, North America, and Europe that has grown from a humble garage startup into a global company with 88 million users across 196 countries, is looking for candidates to fill in the following position:
Web Development Team Leader
Place of duty: Kiev, Ukraine
- 3+ years of management experience
- 7+ years of experience of building advanced web UI systems
- Strong Leadership skills — Ability to inspire, motivate, train, and manage the team of senior developers
- Experience with client-server technology
- Extensive experience leading design and architecture related activities
- Experienced with large scale environments
- Experienced with Open-source development model
You’ll be one of the first seniors on board at the MyHeritage office in Kiev, as part of our global R&D centers (Israel, US and now Ukraine).
- Salary: – +6000 USD
- Central location, cutting-edge technology, open door policy, appreciated employee feedback, place to learn and develop, numerous benefits such as private health insurance, gym membership, etc; very understanding management, beautiful offices all over the world, there are endless events /BBQs/ happy hours, etc.
We’re looking for an experienced team leader to recruit, lead, and mentor our new team of senior web and backend developers in Kiev. If you join, you will be playing a key role in revamping our online platform enjoyed by 85 million users worldwide.
We are waiting for Your CV: email@example.com
Vacancy: Deputy CFOnews14.05.2020
Vacancy: Deputy CFO6412
Vacancy: Senior Hardware Systems Engineer (RF).UAE.news07.05.2020
Vacancy: Senior Hardware Systems Engineer (RF).UAE.4731
Vacancy: Senior Testing Engineer (TM500).UAE.news05.05.2020
Vacancy: Senior Testing Engineer (TM500).UAE.2931