Vacancy: Video streaming developer.TV channel. Finland.
Our client, a TV channel from Finland also working in Estonia, Sweden and Ukraine is looking for candidates to fill in the position of:
Video streaming developer
Place of duty: Job location is flexible.
If you are located in Kyiv, you are welcome to work in our office. For applicants from other cities, we provide remote work opportunity with monthly meetings at the office.
We are developing a complete solution for TV companies with multiple channels in different language areas.
We develop media management software for internal use, and are looking for a video streaming developer with a solid background in video and audio processing.
- Good understanding of video containers, streaming protocols, and hardware acceleration
- Experience with at least some of the following: FFmpeg, Libav, MLT Multimedia Framework, GStreamer, libVLC, VA-API, VDPAU
- Knowledge of C language is essential. С++, Java is a plus
- Good level of English language
- Ability to work without supervision
- Analytical skills with problem-solving attitude
- A team player with good communication skills
- Willingness to learn new things
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Build a streaming server using existing open source libraries
- Fix bugs and add features to those libraries
- You won’t be left alone though. We’re prepared to hire developers from projects like FFmpeg and Gstreamer to help you out.
- Compensation: +-$4000
- Self-directed work at a software development lab
- A creative workspace in a quiet and peaceful area of Kyiv
- Competitive salary that can be renegotiated after one year of work
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and Ukrainian official holidays
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy: Senior BI Engineer.news22.12.2019
Vacancy: Senior BI Engineer.3274
Vacancy: Java Network Developer.news16.12.2019
Vacancy: Java Network Developer.3605
Vacancy: Video streaming developer.TV channel. Finland.news03.12.2019
Vacancy: Video streaming developer.TV channel. Finland.3371