Vacancy: User Interface Designer.TV channel. Finland.
Our client, a TV channel from Finland also working in Estonia, Sweden and soon in Ukraine. We are developing a complete solution for TV companies with multiple channels in different language areas.
We are looking for candidates to fill in the position of:
User Interface Designer.
Place of duty : Remote work!
Technical Experience/IT skills/Tools:
- Good design skills, artistic eye.
- Languages – must speak English good enough for professional interaction
- Preferably at least 5 years of professional programming experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- We are building a complete solution for a TV company. A big part of the project is the user interface to that system. Currently we are using many different UI technologies like Flash and JS+HTML. Decision was made that we will build all those interfaces that are used by the company internally with Java (Swing, JavaFX etc.)
- We want to create an interface that can utilize perfectly multi-monitor environments, can be configured by the user to suit different work situation like in Adobe’s software suite and that gives a good user experience and customizable look&feel.
- We can use external libraries or create our own solutions. Whatever is needed to create the best possible user interface in Java.
$2,500 – $3,000 monthly
Remote work also possible
If you want to work from home then we are flexible enough to accept that too, provided that you are
truly a talented programmer. All you need to do is to visit our Kiev office once a month for code
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 0 420
Vacancy: Commercial directornews05.12.2018
Vacancy: Commercial director1063
Vacancy: Road Design Engineernews04.12.2018
Vacancy: Road Design Engineer884
Vacancy: Software Engineer C++news22.11.2018
Vacancy: Software Engineer C++1521