Vacancy: Unity Developer.
Our partner, a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and browser games, is looking for a Unity Developer(C#).
Place of duty: remote work
We are looking for talented Unity Developers to join our Action Games Department, which is currently developing a third-person MMO shooter.
The team is creating the game client’s logic, multiplayer logic, and user interface, as well as developing internal tools, libraries, and plugins required to import data and extend the Unity Editor.
- Developing the game’s UI
- Implementing in-game features
- Developing netcode for multiplayer battles
- Optimizing the game for mobile platforms
- At least 2 years of work experience in software development
- Experience working with C#, and .NET Framework, implementing OOD principles and best design practices, algorithms and data structures
- Experience with Unity
- Experience developing iOS and Android applications
- Understanding of the basic principles of OpenGL
- Experience working with multithreaded systems
- Compensation: we would like to know you salary expectation that would make you change the jobs.
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- Complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- Pilates classes and a fully-equipped gym, all housed within our office
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org