Vacancy: Umbraco Developer
Our partner, an international IT company headquartered in London, is looking for Umbraco Developer
Place of duty: remote work
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ of proven Umbraco (on recent versions) development
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English (Management and Clients are all English-speaking).
- Strong analytical mind-set.
- Experience with Umbraco Template, Umbraco Backoffice development, Razor, MVC, WebAPI, JSON, REST based webservices
- At least 3 years of professional experience in ASP.NET, C# and MSSQL
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience and understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Git source control and working in a team environment
- Sharepoint development
- Basic Azure skills
- Availability for meetings with project teams and co-workers as and when needed during the working day.
- Delivering best in practice code and quality of code
- Responsible for sizing and story pointing your sprint accurately
- Be passionate about delivering for the customer
- Be able to speak directly to the customer when required.
- Compensation: $4000-$4200
- You will get 25 days paid Annual Leave per annum and sick pay as a benefit.
- You will be entitled to 2 days per month “YooDoo” time. This is time for you to take off (fully paid) to improve you mental or physical health. You can work on a pet project, take exercise,visit family etc.
We are waiting for Your CV: email@example.com
Vacancy: Middle /Junior Python Developernews14.06.2021
Vacancy: Middle /Junior Python Developer2240
Vacancy: Django Developernews12.06.2021
Vacancy: Django Developer240
Vacancy: Senior Full-stack Developer (Angular/Node.js)news28.05.2021
Vacancy: Senior Full-stack Developer (Angular/Node.js)27448