Vacancy: Technical Support Team Leader
Our client, an international leader in payment systems, solutions for online, mobile and retail trade, is looking for its Ukrainian office the candidates for the following position: Technical Support Team Leader
Place of duty: Kiev
Leading Technical Support Team in Ukrainian office
Providing technical support service to the international & Ukrainian customers and partners for EFT POS Terminals and other electronic payment solutions
Set up a continuous improvement process and define significant KPI to measure efficiency of the Team
- Monitoring and managing of incoming queue for UA Technical support Team defining priorities according to business interests
- Managing Software delivery packages preparation and deliveries.
- Managing Technical support process during UAT process, maintenance of Issues & Requirements Lists.
- Organizing and managing Technical support for certifications with payment systems (MasterCard, VISA etc.) including software packages, configuration profiles, certification applications & reports. Interaction with payment systems.
- Technical support on Integration projects (ECR, petrol, transportation, vending etc.) including requirements analysis, test equipment setup, integration tests on site.
- Technical support of Cloud users.
- Reports to development team: bug & issues lists, field experience, new requests for improvement.
- Proactive interaction with customers: information on new SW deliveries, roadmaps.
- Providing SW packages to Repair Center for terminal preparation procedures.
indicators of good skills for the function:
Customers satisfaction: SLA compliance & positive feedbacks.
Meeting with KPI
Creativity & initiatives
REQUESTED SKILLS :
- Excellent communication & documentation skills
- Management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple geographies
- Be driven and motivated to success, stress resistance
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at he same time and prioritize among them
- Be a team player, motivating spirit
- Positive attitude in customer relations
- Ability to drive issues to a resolution effectively and in a short time
Fluent English language (reading, writing, speaking, comprehension)
IT SKILLS / TOOLS :
- Advanced level knowledge principals of telecommunication networks and equipment functionality
- Windows and Linux OS technical knowledge
- Base knowledge on cryptography
- Tools: Confluence, JIRA
Salary: $2400- $2500 net+ 10% bonuses
Employment: official, enrollment to the staff of the company
We are waiting for Your CV: email@example.com