Vacancy: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Our partner, an international IT company headquartered in London, is looking for Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Place of duty: remote work
As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) you will be responsible for designing and
implementing automated tests that ensure the quality and functionality of products
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ of proven software development and/or test automation experience.
- At least 1 year of proven experience with test automation in .NET framework.
- Excellent knowledge of Typescript.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English (Management and Clients are all English-speaking).
- Strong analytical mind-set.
- Ability to write high-quality automated tests based on requirements.
- Pay attention to the quality requirements and assert them.
- Ability to write good test cases without gaps for any complicated functionality without supervision and review.
- Pro-active and ‘can-do’ attitude.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience and understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of testing lifecycle + ISTQB certification preferred
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience in BDD methodology with tools like Jbehave, Specflow, Cucumber.
- Experience in UI Testing with Selenium.
- Experience in API Testing with tools such as Postman, RestAssured.Net.
- Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks like NUnit.
- Experience in Performance Testing with tools like JMeter
- Availability for meetings with project teams and co-workers as and when needed during the working day.
- Designing and running automated tests.
- Manual functional testing (when needed).
- Requirements review.
- Test artifact creation and management
- Defect tracking.
- Providing test effort estimations.
- Compensation: $4000
- You will get 25 days paid Annual Leave per annum and sick pay as a benefit.
- You will be entitled to 2 days per month “YooDoo” time. This is time for you to take off (fully paid) to improve you mental or physical health. You can work on a pet project, take exercise, visit family etc
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy: Middle /Junior Python Developernews14.06.2021
Vacancy: Middle /Junior Python Developer2210
Vacancy: Django Developernews12.06.2021
Vacancy: Django Developer240
Vacancy: Senior Full-stack Developer (Angular/Node.js)news28.05.2021
Vacancy: Senior Full-stack Developer (Angular/Node.js)27438