Vacancy: Software Automation QA Engineer (C#/Selenium)
Our partner, an international IT company headquartered in USA, is looking for Software Automation QA Engineer (C#/Selenium)
Place of duty: Kyiv or work remotely
- A proven QA specialist with software industry experience of 3+ years.
- High passion towards quality and making a difference within an organization
- Good abilities designing/implementing test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Expertise in authoring QA methodologies and strategies with a focus in white box, stress and Load testing, test case planning, and documentation
- Strong understanding of test automation and test automation frameworks (CodedUI, Selenium, etc) including test driven development.
- Experience and demonstrable success with the full software development lifecycle.
- Strong experience with Agile Development processes and continuous improvement (Plan-Do-Check-Act), sprint over sprint.
- Experience developing and testing entire systems, with capability to understand details of the technology.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- C#, .NET Core
- Selenium Webdriver
- OOP, base pattern knowledge/understanding
- Preferable: knowledge of any/multiple script languages: JS, Python, TypeScript, PS etc.
- Work closely with the development team managers to help define automation deliverables
- Provide technical test automation direction for both on-shore and off-shore resources.
- Work with the development team managers to oversee/ensure the quality of test plans, test cases, test matrix, and bug reporting
- Through example and informal training, lead and drive project teams toward 100% automated functional testing
- Create, document, and implement detailed test cases and test suites
- Assist in manual testing for major and minor releases
The company is a rapidly growing, cloud-based, provider of quality and process audit software to global aerospace, automotive and manufacturing companies such as Aston Martin, Harley Davidson, General Dynamics and Eaton Aerospace.
Our platform helps manufacturers dramatically improve the effectiveness of their quality initiatives while reducing administrative burdens through immediate insight into process deficiencies. Through the product, our customers are able to achieve significant reductions in customer complaints, defects, scrap, rework and warranty claims. We are leading the way for the world’s leading manufacturers to end “paper-based” quality initiatives and achieve unprecedented levels of organizational quality and consistency.
- Salary: $3800-$4000
- Great office location 3 minutes from Pecherska metro station and great office conditions;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable working place;
- Medical insurance after the trial period ending;
- Team-building activities;
- Possibility of business trips to the US;
- 24 paid vacation days per year;
We are waiting for Your CV: email@example.com
Vacancy: Middle /Junior Python Developernews14.06.2021
Vacancy: Middle /Junior Python Developer2210
Vacancy: Django Developernews12.06.2021
Vacancy: Django Developer240
Vacancy: Senior Full-stack Developer (Angular/Node.js)news28.05.2021
Vacancy: Senior Full-stack Developer (Angular/Node.js)27438