Vacancy: Server Game Developer
Our client: Is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers is looking for candidates to fill in the position of Server Game Developer
Place of duty: remote work
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc.
Imagine yourself in the heart of games creation: we develop, test and release games in full cycle from end to end (slots and table games). Which means to work closely with in-house math, qa and client teams on every day basis. We’re a mature studio with huge experience in game producing/tuning and release, doing it for almost 5 years which means we have tons of supportive tools and knowledge so you can concentrate on really important things: work with math, develop games and see how they are brought to life by the time of release with your help.
- You will be fully responsible for game development (1 developer = 1 game)
- You will conduct cross code reviews inside the team
- You will design and develop unique features invented by product owner and mathematician
- Learn slot/table games math, develop and verify it with in-house tools
- Write unit tests that will help you to make sure features are implemented properly, client-server protocol is built correctly, refactoring is going smooth and easy
- At least 1 year of any object oriented typed language such as Java, C#, TypeScript, etc.
- Knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- OOP and design patterns knowledge
- Mathematical thinking
- Basic knowledge of Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics (Numerical methods, statistics and probabilities)
- Experience with Git or Mercurial version control systems
- Ability to read complex specifications in English (such as math files)
What will make you a perfect candidate?
- You have experience with working with Node.js
- You are keen on math, its validation and verification
- You know how slots work and find it fun to program real symbols results a player will see on the screen
- You want to concentrate more on game features development then on how to build a database query
Salary range: $4500-$5000
- To keep the balance, we offers:
- Fun, passionate and creative game studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere
- An international environment that offers daily contact with other countries & cultures
- Training opportunities — you will have your own budget for conferences and courses
- English courses
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy: Unity 3D developernews18.05.2022
Vacancy: Unity 3D developer240
Vacancy: Sound Designernews17.05.2022
Vacancy: Sound Designer340
Vacancy: Business Development Managernews16.05.2022
Vacancy: Business Development Manager800