Vacancy: Senior Testing Engineer (TM500).UAE.
Our partner, scientific and research company from UAE, is looking for candidates to fill in the position of Senior Testing Engineer (TM500, Automation)
Place of duty: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Product validation, feature validation, systems and performance analysis for LTE, UMTS, GSM products
- System integration of cellular features focusing on Air interface and end-to-end performance.
- Writing test plans, performing Quality Assurance (QA) testing, analyzing test results, debugging failures and working closely with the development team to identify root causes and resolve problems.
- Developing automation tests for TM-500 functions.
- Working closely with cross functional team to prioritize and estimate project testing scope and effort in order to deliver projects on schedule
- Working and collaborating in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology and tools
- Strong knowledge in LTE, UMTS and GSM 3GPP specifications and protocols, including PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers.
- Experience with test tools such as TM-500, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, XCAL/QXDM, Wireshark, IPERF3, etc.
- Scripting experience especially in bash and Python
- Experience in designing and documenting test plans
- Experience with agile tools for tracking and reporting bugs
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Team player experienced in working in agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Passion for Software Development and technology in general
- Compensation: $85 000 – $100 000 (annual income net)
- Relocate package and benefits:
- Medical insurance for the whole family
- Life insurance
- Holidays – 22 business days
- Schooling for children
- Holiday flights for the whole family
- Bonus to settle an apartment
- Assistance in searching for apartment and school
- Contract for indefinite period
- Visa costs and relocation ticket for employee and thereafter for his relocating family.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy: Deputy CFOnews14.05.2020
Vacancy: Deputy CFO6462
Vacancy: Senior Hardware Systems Engineer (RF).UAE.news07.05.2020
Vacancy: Senior Hardware Systems Engineer (RF).UAE.4791
Vacancy: Senior Testing Engineer (TM500).UAE.news05.05.2020
Vacancy: Senior Testing Engineer (TM500).UAE.3081