Vacancy: Senior QA Automation Engineer (JS stack)
Our partner, a multinational IT Company headquartered in Norway is looking for candidates to fill in the position of Senior QA Automation Engineer (JS stack)
Place of duty: remote work
Is a Norway-driven group of companies, dedicated to building a better world by empowering businesses and global growth through data-driven innovation and AI based solutions. We work with a wide range of companies from Enterprise to Start-ups, providing them with product management, end-to-end product development, go-to-market strategy and advisory services. Company l has global ambitions and is represented in Norway, Sweden, USA, Ukraine.
So, you can become a part of growing company, work with mature colleagues, forget about legacy and maintenance, enjoy modern technologies and creating AI based solutions. You will participate in corporate culture and business shaping, enjoy start-ups’ agility and flexibility supported by mature outsourcing and development practices, human-oriented management team, entrepreneurial spirit and Scandinavia (as soon as travelling will become possible again
Our customer is creating the “Intelligent Accounting” era, using artificial intelligence to automate accounting and provide advisory, business insight, and eventually business foresight. It’s the first company to develop a fully Autonomous Accounting solution for processing invoices, automating all required accounting tasks using AI, without human intervention. The solution for this won the 2021 US Fintech Awards category for Accounting Tech of the Year.
We are currently searching for a Senior QA Automation Engineer (JS stack) to join the product development team of company partner located in the USA. That will be a web-based AI platform that helps accountants, CFOs, controllers, and accounts payable (AP) teams become more efficient and reduce errors on routine tasks such as invoice processing, approval workflows, and electronic payment processing. You will become part of the global development team and will focus on platform’s new modules development as well as further system enhancements.
Qualified candidate must be initiative, fast learning person that can quickly grasp technical and business aspects of the specified industry. Strong communication skills are essential.
We provide you with the following exciting challenges:
- Estimate and plan test activities in the project
- Maintain, extend test automation solutionframework (based on Puppeteer)
- Develop and maintain automated tests for APIs and web application
- Participate in test automation approach
- Assure reliability of the automated tests results
- Integrate automation solution into customer’s environment
- Setup auto tests execution
- Perform bug tracking and reporting
- Become a part of distributed test team, work closely with development and test teams on Customer side
We expect from you:
- Solid experience in QA
- At least 3 years of test automation experience (JS tech stack)
- Experience with Puppeteer framework or desire to learn it
- Deep understanding of core testing processes
- Experience in test planning and estimating
- Good understanding of SOA and microservices architecture
- Understanding of test automation methodologies
- Experience of testing complex solution integrations
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate to stakeholders on multiple levels
- Being a team player
- Passioned and engaged
- English: upper-intermediate
Salary range: we would like to know you salary expectation that would make you change the jobs.
- Start-ups’ agility combined with mature delivery practices and management team.
- Flexible working mode (remote/work from office), fully remote during quarantine.
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical insurance from day 1.
- Paid annual leave — 20 workdays per year.
- Paid sick leave.
- PE support by professional accountants
- Development of new products, from different business domains.
- Strong focus on technical and personal growth.
- Transparent career development and individual development plan.
- English and Norwegian Courses
We are waiting for Your CV: email@example.com
Vacancy: Unity 3D developernews18.05.2022
Vacancy: Unity 3D developer230
Vacancy: Sound Designernews17.05.2022
Vacancy: Sound Designer330
Vacancy: Business Development Managernews16.05.2022
Vacancy: Business Development Manager800