Vacancy: Senior Elixir engineer
Our partner, a multinational IT Company headquartered in Norway is looking for candidates to fill in the position of Senior Elixir engineer
Place of duty: remote work
Is a Norway-driven group of companies, dedicated to building a better world by empowering businesses and global growth through data-driven innovation and AI based solutions. We work with a wide range of companies from Enterprise to Start-ups, providing them with product management, end-to-end product development, go-to-market strategy and advisory services. Company l has global ambitions and is represented in Norway, Sweden, USA, Ukraine.
So, you can become a part of growing company, work with mature colleagues, forget about legacy and maintenance, enjoy modern technologies and creating AI based solutions. You will participate in corporate culture and business shaping, enjoy start-ups’ agility and flexibility supported by mature outsourcing and development practices, human-oriented management team, entrepreneurial spirit and Scandinavia (as soon as travelling will become possible again
Our customer is creating the “Intelligent Accounting” era, using artificial intelligence to automate accounting and provide advisory, business insight, and eventually business foresight. It’s the first company to develop a fully Autonomous Accounting solution for processing invoices, automating all required accounting tasks using AI, without human intervention. The solution for this won the 2021 US Fintech Awards category for Accounting Tech of the Year. One more impressive achievement of our customer and partner Vic.ai.
Forbes included Vic.ai in the list of the top companies as a proven tech leader and AI innovator!
We are currently searching for a Senior Elixir engineer to join the distributed product development team located in the USA, Europe. That will be a web-based AI platform that helps accountants, CFOs, controllers, and accounts payable (AP) teams become more efficient and reduce errors on routine tasks such as invoice processing, approval workflows, and electronic payment processing. You will become part of the global development team and will focus on platform’s new modules development as well as further system enhancements.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- End-to-end product development: new features and enhancement of existing ones
- Maintain and evolve the existing landscape of tools
- Write tests as part of your coding routine and strive for code quality and maintainability
- Mentor less experienced teammates
- Actively contribute to the identification of the problems and their solutions
- Cooperate with Product Owner and remotedistributed dev team
- At least 5 years of experience as software engineer
- At least 3 years of experience creating Elixir applications for production use
- Experience with Phoenix framework
- Good knowledge of function programming paradigm
- An interest in platforms that run at scale
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders on multiple levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible and loyal
- Team player
- English: upper-intermediate
Salary range: we would like to know you salary expectation that would make you change the jobs.
- Flexible working mode (remote/work from office), fully remote during quarantine.
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical insurance from day 1.
- Paid sick leave.
- PE support by professional accountants
- Development of new products, from different business domains.
- Strong focus on technical and personal growth.
- Transparent career development and individual development plan.
- English and Norwegian Courses.
We are waiting for Your CV: email@example.com
Vacancy: Unity 3D developernews18.05.2022
Vacancy: Unity 3D developer270
Vacancy: Sound Designernews17.05.2022
Vacancy: Sound Designer400
Vacancy: Business Development Managernews16.05.2022
Vacancy: Business Development Manager830