Vacancy: Senior Back-end Python engineer
Our partner, a multinational IT Company headquartered in Norway is looking for candidates to fill in the position of Senior Back-end Python engineer
Place of duty: remote work
Is a Norway-driven group of companies, dedicated to building a better world by empowering businesses and global growth through data-driven innovation and AI based solutions. We work with a wide range of companies from Enterprise to Start-ups, providing them with product management, end-to-end product development, go-to-market strategy and advisory services. Company l has global ambitions and is represented in Norway, Sweden, USA, Ukraine.
So, you can become a part of growing company, work with mature colleagues, forget about legacy and maintenance, enjoy modern technologies and creating AI based solutions. You will participate in corporate culture and business shaping, enjoy start-ups’ agility and flexibility supported by mature outsourcing and development practices, human-oriented management team, entrepreneurial spirit and Scandinavia (as soon as travelling will become possible again
About the project:
Project develops center platform for smart homes. By connecting all home electronic devices the platform as well as different energy sources, like solar panels or grids, one can do real-time energy management of autonomous home. Platform is a cloud-based system that connects thousands of IoT edge devices.
Project is a part of large German company Schneider Electric SE that provides energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We provide you with the following exciting challenges:
- End-to-end product development from scratch: new features, architecture design etc.
- Participating in creation of a technical vision of the solution
- Identifying areas for process improvement, proposing and implementing solutions, automation of processes
- Actively contribute to the identification of the problems and their solutions
- Cooperate with Product Owner and remotedistributed dev team
- Mentor less experienced teammates
We expect from you:
- Degree (bachelor or master) in computer science or a comparable course of study
- At least 5 years of experience as software engineer
- 4+ years of Python experience (Flask would be a plus)
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile environments
- Experience with Azure, Docker, Postgres, Linux would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate to stakeholders on multiple levels
- English: upper-intermediate / advanced
Would be a plus:
Experience working in cross-functional and cross-border teams
Experience with IoT devices
- Salary range: USD6000- USD 6500
- Start-ups’ agility combined with mature delivery practices and management team.
- Fully remote job.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid annual leave — 20 workdays per year
- Paid sick leave.
- PE support by professional accountants
- Development of new products, from different business domains.
- Strong focus on technical and personal growth.
- Transparent career development and individual development plan.
- English and Norwegian Courses.
We are waiting for Your CV: email@example.com
Vacancy: Unity 3D developernews18.05.2022
Vacancy: Unity 3D developer190
Vacancy: Sound Designernews17.05.2022
Vacancy: Sound Designer180
Vacancy: Business Development Managernews16.05.2022
Vacancy: Business Development Manager800