Vacancy: Road Design Engineer
Our partner, a major engineering company from the Baltics engaged in road design is looking for candidates to fill in the position of:
Road Design Engineer
Place of business: remote, long-term contract
Terms of engagement: working language – English. Everyday communication through Skype. Occasional business trips, if necessary.
- Professional experience – at least 5 years.
- Software – AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Specialized higher education (road design)
- At least 3 years of experience in road design;
- Knowledge of road design software, including AutoCAD Civil 3D (At least 3 years of experience with the software);
- Knowledge of development procedure, contents of design documentation.
- Ability to create technical tasks, interact with the developers of related sections of the project.
- Ability to justify the adopted design decision. Experience of passing the examination will be an advantage.
- Professional level of understanding of the principles of road policy;
- General understanding of road design requirements (for example, drainage/hydraulic installations, environmental measures/engineering surveys, geotechnical studies and design);
- General inderstanding of BIM processes;
- Language skills – English (CEFR B2 or equivalent)
• Using AutoCAD Civil 3D to design and produce functional, preliminary and detailed drawings for all classes of roads;
• Production of detailed engineering drawings, including drawings of the plan, profile and section.
• Proactive promotion design methods and procedures to support project managers and technicians.
• Preparation of necessary reports, including calculations.
• Site visits to review construction issues.
Compensation: EUR 1,300 – EUR 1,500
Email your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy: Software Developer (Middle) C++news26.11.2020
Vacancy: Software Developer (Middle) C++330513
Senior Python Developernews10.11.2020
Senior Python Developer1880
Full Stack Developernews02.11.2020
Full Stack Developer3482