Vacancy: Relational Database developer. TV channel. Finland
Our client, a TV channel from Finland also working in Estonia, Sweden and soon in Ukraine.
We are developing a complete solution for TV companies with multiple channels in different language areas.
We are looking for candidates to fill in the position of:
Relational Database developer
Place of duty: Remote work!
Technical Experience/ IT SKILLS / TOOLS :
- Java and open source projects
- Relational theory, SQL and different databases
- Languages – must speak English good enough for professional interaction
- Preferably at least 5 years of professional programming experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- We are creating a relational database that uses some storage library to take care of the persistencefor example Xodus, MapDB or Lucene.
- We’ll use ANTLR to create a parser for our database language.
- We will develop algebraic language which will be more intuitive than SQL.
- The biggest innovations are related to database constraints and change notification system, updateable and indexed views.
+ – $4,000 monthly
Remote work also possible
If you want to work from home then we are flexible enough to accept that too, provided that you are
truly a talented programmer. All you need to do is to visit our Kiev office once a month for code
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
0 0 579
Vacancy: Business Development Directornews18.07.2019
Vacancy: Business Development Director265
Vacancy: Navision Developer.news01.06.2019
Vacancy: Navision Developer.88010