Vacancy: .NET Developer
Our partner, an international IT company headquartered in London, is looking for .NET Developer
Place of duty: remote work
What will be your tasks?
- Proposing solutions for provided business requirements, optimization and adjusting the design to standards and patterns existing in our products
- Developing the designed and agreed changes within our applications
- Collaboration with following teams: Solution Design Team, Quality Assurance, Production Support
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in .NET Framework 4.7+ / Core and Microsoft SQL Server
- Practical experience with a reasonable subset of the below technologies / techniques / concepts:
- Web API / Web Services
- Winforms / WPF
- Windows Services / MSMQ
- Object oriented design patterns
- Iterative and agile SDLCs
- Enterprise information systems architecture
- ASP.NET MVC, HTML5/CSS3, KendoUI
- Good command of English
- Salary: USD3800-USD4000
- Work in a strong engineering team and opportunity for constant learning and development
- Up to date software development environment: TDD, Devops, CI / CD, etc.
- International work environment
- You will get 25 days paid Annual Leave per annum and sick pay as a benefit.
- No time logging or tracking – We’re not tracking your activity and we’re not installing any ethically questionable software on your machine, just be available on Slack!
- You are free to interrupt your work if you need to sort out something as long as you don’t overdo it.
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 0 219
Vacancy: 2D Animatornews02.08.2021
Vacancy: 2D Animator260
Vacancy: Technical Support Team Leadernews01.08.2021
Vacancy: Technical Support Team Leader560
Vacancy: Compliance Manager (ISO 27001)news30.07.2021
Vacancy: Compliance Manager (ISO 27001)240