Vacancy: Java Network Developer.
Our client, a TV channel from Finland also working in Estonia, Sweden and Ukraine is looking for candidates to fill in the position of:
Java Network Developer
Place of duty: Job location is flexible.
If you are located in Kyiv, you are welcome to work in our office. For applicants from other cities, we provide remote work opportunity with monthly meetings at the office.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- We develop media management software for internal use, and are looking for a Java developer with a passion for servers and networks.
- With us you will create a standalone server which will manage network communications between our desktop client and back-end services such as the database, media streaming, etc.
- We prefer using Java based open source libraries like netty. But we are open to learning about your previous experience with relevant libraries or frameworks.
- We are open source friendly, and contribute parts of our own code back to the community.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP network stack
- A good understanding of multithreading and connection handling
- Skills in designing APIs
- Good level of English language
- Ability to work without supervision
- Analytical skills with problem-solving attitude
- A team player with good communication skills
- Willingness to learn new things
- Compensation: $4000
- Self-directed work at a software development lab
- A creative workspace in a quiet and peaceful area of Kyiv
- Competitive salary that can be renegotiated after one year of work
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and Ukrainian official holidays
Email your CV to: email@example.com
Vacancy: Java Network Developer.news04.12.2019
Vacancy: Java Network Developer.1294
Vacancy: Video streaming developer.TV channel. Finland.news03.12.2019
Vacancy: Video streaming developer.TV channel. Finland.1480
Vacancy: Swing Developer. TV channel. Finland.news18.11.2019
Vacancy: Swing Developer. TV channel. Finland.1411