Vacancy: Game Designer
Our client is an international company developing games and interactive entertainment software for cell phones, smartphones, tablets and interactive phones. It is the partner of Ubisoft. Offices in Europe and the USA.
In connection with opening the studio in Ukraine (Kharkiv), we are looking for candidates to fill in the vacancy of the Game Designer.
We are looking for talented game designer who adapts fast, has innovative ideas and is ready to develop creative skills and bring his/her industry experience to the next level of the game. Combining experience with innovation, a game designer will help define the entertainment that will attract and bring the players original experience.
- Development of basic idea of the game for mobile platforms: drafting and editing the design document, drawings, diagrams, charts and any other documents necessary for the explanation of the project plan and development of the parts
- Development and design of mathematical documentation for each project and monitoring the complete development process.
- Developmentofunique, innovativeandcaptivating design within the platform.
- Active participation in the gaming prototypes. Work with game publishers/resources, graphics, graphics and scenario software.
- Doing active research in the field, analysis and knowledge of the industry, clearly understand and present profiles of the playerswith the view to develop new features and products.
- Cooperation in the area of development and adaptation of prototypes and simulators (C ++, C #, VBA) to test, adjust and correctcalculations in the concepts of the game.
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of game design or similar experience.
- Ability to quickly create game prototypes to test concepts
- Understanding of game design and knowledge of game mechanics
- Clear understanding of realities of game development from the point of view of art, technology and design
- Understanding of basic profit methods from FreeToPlay
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Competitive salary and other incentive programs.
- Opportunity to become the part of a growing company and work on complex though interesting projects based on different technologies.
- Opportunityto build career in international company.
- Friendly and enthusiastic team working in a dynamic environment.
- Our objective is to provide you with all the necessary resources, rewards and flexibility that you need for successful work and healthy and balanced living.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy: React Native Developer.news09.04.2021
Vacancy: React Native Developer.280
Vacancy: Software Automation QA Engineer (C#/Selenium)news01.04.2021
Vacancy: Software Automation QA Engineer (C#/Selenium)1400
Vacancy: Help Desk Engineer.news24.03.2021
Vacancy: Help Desk Engineer.1670