Vacancy: Game Designer
Our client: Is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers with headquarters in Netherlands is looking for candidates to fill in the position of Game Designer
Place of duty: Kiev, remote work
You will be working with a highly motivated team who is tasked to break new ground in an established market space. As the game designer on this new product, this is an opportunity to play a pivotal role and leave your mark.
- Work closely with a highly motivated cross-discipline team; UX, engineering, animation and product management on the design and integration of new game features.
- With support from management, own the vision and lead development of a new core game experience, engaging meta-features, events and other game related content.
- Create clear and concise technical specifications for game design documentation, content and features.
- Assess and apply qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve the games design, balance and the player experience.
- 3+ years experience in mobile game design
- 1+ year experience in live operations
- Experience in designing targeted game content to appeal to a specific audience
- Deep understanding of basic economy, core and meta balance and tuning
- Experience writing clear and concise design specifications, user flows, and feature documentation
- Solid knowledge of free-to-play gaming, the AAA space and games in general.
- Unity scripting is a plus
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Intermediate English language skills: written and oral as you will be working with an international team.
- A poker enthusiast.
Salary range: USD 3500 – USD 4000
To keep the balance, we offers:
Fun, passionate and creative game studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere
An international environment that offers daily contact with other countries & cultures
Comfortable office in the city center
Opportunity to work remotely
Training opportunities — you will have your own budget for conferences and courses
Paid vacation and sick leaves
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy: Senior UI/UX Designernews22.01.2022
Vacancy: Senior UI/UX Designer60
Vacancy: Python developernews13.01.2022
Vacancy: Python developer1020
Vacancy: Game Developer (Front-End)news12.01.2022
Vacancy: Game Developer (Front-End)1110