Vacancy: Full Stack Developer (.Net)
Our partner, an international IT company headquartered in London, is looking for Full Stack Developer (.Net)
Place of duty: remote work
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent development skills and experience across the most common languages and technologies
- A specialism in .NET and ASP.NET
- At least 2-3 year’s experience of .NET
- Experience of designing, creating, managing and securing MSSQL Databases
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Commercial experience of source control methods and software.
- Ability to comment and structure code in meaningful ways that can be understood by other developers.
- Strong English language skills.
- Typscript Experience
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience or understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with knockoutJS.
- Experience with Azure.
- Experience with Docker, Docker Compose.
- Understand the basic of microservices.
1. Technical design and development of .NET-based commercial applications, both backend and frontend, including:
a. Database schema design and build
b. Model, View and Controller design and creation
c. Unit Test creation and Developer Testing
e. Structural frontend build (HTML, CSS, etc.)
f. Develop and test by API specification
2. Availability for meetings with project teams and co-workers as and when needed during the working day.
3. The initial quality and suitability of code developed for the task’s requirements. The checking and testing of this code before handing over to QA.
Regular code reviews with the Head of Development will be performed.
4. Strict management of code and assets using Voodoo Park’s code repositories.
Salary: we would like to know you salary expectation that would make you change the jobs.
You will get 25 days paid Annual Leave per annum and sick pay as a benefit.
No time logging or tracking – We’re not tracking your activity and we’re not installing any ethically questionable software on your machine, just be available on Slack!
You are free to interrupt your work if you need to sort out something as long as you don’t overdo it.
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy: 2D Animatornews02.08.2021
Vacancy: 2D Animator240
Vacancy: Technical Support Team Leadernews01.08.2021
Vacancy: Technical Support Team Leader540
Vacancy: Compliance Manager (ISO 27001)news30.07.2021
Vacancy: Compliance Manager (ISO 27001)240