Vacancy: Data Developer.
Our partner, an international IT company headquartered in London, is looking for Data Developer.
Place of duty: remote work
The role will require confident developers with at least 3 years experience. Who can quickly onboard
and add value to the Data Migration project and take on complex migration challenges of migrating
data from multiple data sources.
About the project:
‘Are you a software engineer interested in joining an agile team working with modern methods, technologies and languages including Kafka, Neo4j in a microservice pattern to take on data challenges? Do you like to take pride in your work? If you like feeling that you and your team did a good job, then we want to hear from you.’
What Tech are they using:
- This is a .Net platform
- C# and object orientated design
- Data Factory
Required Skills & Experience
- Significant experience using current versions of C# and .Net core
- Demonstrable understanding of object-oriented design
- Knowledge of Entity Framework and Microsoft T-SQL
- Development of REST based services
- Demonstrable understanding of test-driven design, especially unit testing in a .NET environment
- Identify performance bottlenecks and propose solutions
- Previous data migration experience
- Experience of Kafka
- Knowledge of containerisation using Docker
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience using Azure, especially using data factory, messaging and event technologies
- Solid understanding of current web technologies and trends
- Experience of writing automated tests for example in Postman
- Working within an Agile /Scrum Environment
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools
- An interest in data science
- Availability for meetings with project teams and co-workers as and when needed during the working day.
- Migration from multiple data sources
- Migration planning, analysis, design and delivery
- Migration execution
- Mentoring Junior developer when required.
- Compensation: $4500
- You will get 25 days paid Annual Leave per annum and sick pay as a benefit.
- You will be entitled to 2 days per month “YooDoo” time. This is time for you to take off (fully paid) to improve you mental or physical health. You can work on a pet project, take exercise, visit family etc
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy: 2D Animatornews02.08.2021
Vacancy: 2D Animator240
Vacancy: Technical Support Team Leadernews01.08.2021
Vacancy: Technical Support Team Leader550
Vacancy: Compliance Manager (ISO 27001)news30.07.2021
Vacancy: Compliance Manager (ISO 27001)240