Vacancy: Software Developer (Middle) C++
Embedded software development for payment equipment (EFT POS Terminals and other) for electronic payment industry using C/C++ on proprietary Linux-based platform.
- Development of embedded applications/modules/libraries using C/C++ and proprietary libraries.
- Windows desktop application development.
- Windows/Linux cross platform libraries development.
- Writing technical specifications, work with customer specifications.
- Software maintenance (bug fixes, refactoring).
- Code analysis & participation in workload estimation
IT SKILLS / TOOLS :
- Work experience: 1.5/2+ years
- C/C++ 11
- Basic networking (TCP/IP, sockets)
- Knowledge and ability to apply multithreading and synchronization in development
- Message protocols (json, protobuf, xml, http)
- Basic cryptography knowledge
- Algorithms and Data Structures knowledge
- Understanding Protocol Design Approaches
- Design patterns basics
- Tools: Eclipse IDE, Git, Confluence, Jira
Additional knowledge would be welcome:
- Boost, Poco, Botan, Crypto++ and/or other common libraries
- Linux internal architecture;
- Experience in TDD, ATDD, BDD
- Salary: $2500 net+ 10% bonuses= $2750
- Employment: official, enrollment to the staff of the company
- Ready to consider Junior C++ developer with 2 years of experience who is willing to go to the next level — Middle developer!
We are waiting for Your CV: email@example.com
Vacancy: Senior game designernews28.06.2022
Vacancy: Senior game designer260
Vacancy: Game Artistnews22.06.2022
Vacancy: Game Artist1991
Vacancy: Product managernews21.06.2022
Vacancy: Product manager1490