Vacancy: BMC ITSM Consultant.Germany.
- To deliver Multiple-Product / Multiple-Site Implementation Services to customers: installation and configurations of the BMC product suite into customer environments
- Run training courses
- Keep up to date with current and future BMC products as released
- Keep up to date with current and new tools and techniques for effective implementations.
- To act as a consultant: to advise, suggest and lead the clients towards the best solutions according to their needs and toward the most effective action plan.
- To be proactive and autonomous in order to satisfy client’s needs
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or at least 3 years of field experience deploying and training on BMC products, or similar.
- Minimum 2 years working within an IT/Business Consultancy, Customer Support or Applications
- Previous experience in a Consultancy type role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a customer facing role
- English language
- Thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Windows and Macintosh operating system and server platforms.
- Through knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP), networking infrastructure, switching, routing and VPN technologies.
- Working knowledge of antivirus and firewall solutions.
- Working knowledge of Relational Database (RDBMS) technology with specific administration ability in Microsoft SQL (2008) and/or Oracle (11g).
- Working knowledge of Unix, Sun Solaris, Linux, and/or Macintosh operating systems.
- Certified LANDesk® Administrator/Engineer (CLA/CLE)
- Microsoft® Certified Professional (MCP, MCSA, MCSE or MCDBA)
- CompTIA® Network+
- Cisco® network associate certification (CCNA)
- Oracle® Database Administrator – Certified Associate (OCA)
- Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- VMware® Certified Professional (VCP)
Importantly: Relocation to Germany is mandatory.
Company will assist in getting the Blue Card for candidates in order to get them on the staff of the company.
In case of employment based on contract, candidates should have EU work permit.
We are waiting for Your CV: email@example.com
Vacancy: React Native Developer.news09.04.2021
Vacancy: React Native Developer.270
Vacancy: Software Automation QA Engineer (C#/Selenium)news01.04.2021
Vacancy: Software Automation QA Engineer (C#/Selenium)1400
Vacancy: Help Desk Engineer.news24.03.2021
Vacancy: Help Desk Engineer.1660