Вакансія: Senior DevOps Engineer
Founded by developers, our team of Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure experts provides professional services and software for startups in North America and Israel. We help startups with migrating applications and data to cloud, developing cloud-native applications, architecting, building and operating as well as creating advanced data analytics solutions. We are so good at what we do, Google named us as a “Best Global Partner” of 2015. The award was presented at TeamWork 2016, the Google for annual global partner summit which took place in Las Vegas, NV.
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is what you get when you treat operations as if it’s a software problem. Our mission is to progress, protect, and provide for the software and systems for our clients – with an ever-watchful eye on their availability, latency, performance, and capacity. This is an unusual job, unlike others in the industry. Like traditional operations groups, we keep important, revenue-critical systems up and running despite software problems, bandwidth outages, and configuration faults. Unlike traditional operations groups, we also have full access to and authority to fix, extend, and scale the code to keep it working and harden it against all the vagaries of the Internet. We hire people from both systems and software backgrounds. Strong candidates will have experience with both.
- Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Unix/Linux systems
- Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc), MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers, and load balancing).
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our client’s services.
- Solve problems relating to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Conduct periodic on call duties using a follow-the-sun model.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
- Experience in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Python, Go.
- Experience in one or more of: Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Familiarity with running web services at scale; understanding of Unix systems internals and networking.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond, taking in system libraries, file systems, and client-server protocols along the way.
- Networking: knowledge and understanding of network theory, such as different protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc), MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers, and load balancing).
- Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- We need people fluent with English, both reading/writing and verbal skills as they will need to communicate directly with our clients.
- Great opportunity of professional development within young and fast-growing company;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- High level compensation based on the performance and regular reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English training;
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Вакансія: Head of Representative Officeновини11.06.2017
Вакансія: Head of Representative Office5183
Ukrainian military cadets win at NATO Enterprise Architecture Hackathonновини07.06.2017
Ukrainian military cadets win at NATO Enterprise Architecture Hackathon3098
Вакансія: Директор департаменту платіжних системновини05.06.2017
Вакансія: Директор департаменту платіжних систем3233