Vacancy: Systems/Security Engineer. Hong Kong.
Our partner is a fast growing Fintech Startup from Hong Kong focused on the rapidly evolving blockchain ecosystem in the heart of the dynamic Asia Pacific region is looking for candidates to fill in the following position:
Systems/Security Engineer (2+ years exp)
Place of duty: Hong Kong
We are eager to hire an experienced individual with a proven track record in systems engineering (Windows & Linux, Ubuntu/Debian) to complement our expanding technology team.
You will be exposed to the latest developments in the blockchain industry and have the chance to learn about new technologies through regular training sessions. We also encourage you to spend up to 10% of your time at work to contribute to open source blockchain projects.
- Manage the security, automation and administration of our systems’ operations.
- Intricately monitor and improve the security of our blockchain assets trading platform.
- Provide coaching to junior engineers to facilitate the upgrade of their skills.
- Work closely with our CTO and other engineers to influence decision making and implementation efforts.
- A degree in computer science, engineering or a related field, or equivalent (5+ years) extensive experience and a proven track record demonstrating:
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring tools such as Nagios or Icinga
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments (Windows desirable too)
- Experience with system scripting languages (e.g. shell, Perl, Python)
- Experience with security related tools (netfilter, nmap, wireshark, dm-crypt, etc)
- Familiarity with security best practices such as system hardening
- Experience managing databases (MySQL)
- Experience with or knowledge of load balancing and site reliability
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving mindset.
- Fast learner/willing to learn about the newest technologies.
- Passion for bitcoin, ethereum, smart contracts, dapps and eager to learn about the latest blockchain technology trends.
Great if you have:
- Experience with intrusion detection systems
- Experience with Ubuntu/Debian particularities
Linux, Ubuntu, Debian, Icinga, Unix, Nagios, Microsoft Windows
Compensation: $40K – $60K
We are waiting for Your CV: email@example.com
3 0 557
Vacancy: Business Intelligence Manager.Gulf region.news09.12.2017
Vacancy: Business Intelligence Manager.Gulf region.1442
Vacancy:Logistics Manager. International FinTech Company.news07.12.2017
Vacancy:Logistics Manager. International FinTech Company.2171
Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer (C++)news02.12.2017
Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer (C++)891