Vacancy: Studio Manager
Our client is an international company developing games and interactive entertainment software for cell phones, smartphones, tablets and interactive phones. It is the partner of Ubisoft. Offices in Europe and the USA.
In connection with opening the studio in Ukraine (Kharkiv), we are looking for candidates to fill in the vacancy of Studio Manager.
We are looking for highly motivated and attentive Studio Manager who is ready to handle several different functions in our Ukrainian studio.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a managerial position.
- Bachelor’s or higher level degree in economic/business administration.
- Passion for games, mobile gaming platforms and other elements of gaming culture and games for PC and consoles.
- Attention to details and ability to get things done.
- Extraordinary organization skills, attention to detail and confident time management skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) to interact with many professionals and suppliers.
- Must be a dynamic team player, capable of simultaneously supervising several projects with coordinated schedule and budget.
- Analytical and strategic planning skills are a must.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Project management skills are preferable.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Advanced writing skills and ability to interact with customers and partners are mandatory skills.
- Responsible for developing and standing by the schedules for all projects.
- Responsibility for complex systems of team scorecards, such as performance reports, ranking, deliverables and all other types of reporting, if necessary.
- Control of data related to performance of tasks (financial reports, sales reports, business reports) in order to monitor performance, progress towards goals and activity levels.
- Developing budgets and supervising their performance by departments. Responsible for profits and losses.
- Partaking in development of policies and procedures.
- Human resource management, regulating relations between employees.
- Motivating and rewarding employees.
- Managing all operations.
- Setting goals for each department
- Generating and presenting reports measuring the accomplishments of each department.
- Taking part in engaging clients and business development.
- Commitment to ongoing improvement of operations.
- Competitive salary and other incentive programs.
- Opportunity to become the part of a growing company and work on complex though interesting projects based on different technologies.
- Opportunity to build career in international company.
- Friendly and enthusiastic team working in a dynamic environment.
- Our objective is to provide you with all the necessary resources, rewards and flexibility that you need for successful work and healthy and balancedliving.
Email your CV to: email@example.com
Vacancy: Head of Representative Officenews11.06.2017
Vacancy: Head of Representative Office5253
Ukrainian military cadets win at NATO Enterprise Architecture Hackathonnews07.06.2017
Ukrainian military cadets win at NATO Enterprise Architecture Hackathon3158
Vacancy: Director, Department of Payment Systems.news05.06.2017
Vacancy: Director, Department of Payment Systems.3353