Vacancy: Senior OpenStack Platform Engineer
Our client, a technological startup in cloud computing (Silicon Valley, USA),is looking for a candidate to fill in the position of Senior OpenStack Platform Engineer.
At least 1-year contract with extension option.
Our client is in a unique position to drive the serverless future. Its cloud-based job processing platform is able to deliver and process hundreds of millions of messages and tasks every day. Its asynchronous workload processing can operate in public and private clouds, on-premises or hybrid environments and is currently leveraged by some of the world’s most exciting companies such as Turner, Twitter, HotelTonight, Untappd and Google.
We’re looking for a hard charging Senior OpenStack Platform Engineer to propel our integration efforts. You will bring your deep knowledge of OpenStack, identify the best path for integration, and utilize your cunning skills to find workarounds for challenging obstacles. You will be a prodigious code contributor, making frequent accomplishments in our quest to enable innovation on OpenStack. You will implement best practices to scale our efforts, promote quality, and ensure our customers are delighted.
- Implement services on OpenStack
- Think creatively to drive innovation as the startup expandsits services and feature sets
- Participate in design discussions with the Open Source Cloud Architect, CTO, and other developers
- Follow best practices in the open source community and deliver high quality components that are accepted and praised by open source developers
- Implement high quality code and uphold the architectural integrity and quality of our codebase
- Mentor internal developers with code pairing sessions
- Perform detailed code reviews to add value to your fellow developers’ workProvide technical guidance to team members who will benefit the most
- Collaborate with external open source developers and open source communities
- Enable proof-of-concepts and demos in support of business objectivesContribute to technical content creation efforts by writing blog posts, speaking at meetups and the like
- Deep experience with OpenStack
- Strong Java or С++,Python,Golang, coding skills
- Track record of quality open source contributions
- Experience with open source development techniques
- Experience with innovative cloud technologies
- Familiarity with the Container Ecosystem and especially Docker
- Excellent software development skills
- Productive in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Know how to design and optimize scalable, robust services that will run at scale
- Are inspired by working in a highly collaborative team of top notch engineers
- 5+ years experience developing large scale applications
- 2+ years of experience developing cloud applications, including working with OpenStack
Email your CV to: email@example.com
Structural Design Engineer (BIM). Estonia.news12.03.2018
Structural Design Engineer (BIM). Estonia.1922
Ukrainian IT: General Overview and Professional Profile of Specialistsnews28.01.2018
Ukrainian IT: General Overview and Professional Profile of Specialists6147
Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer (C++)news25.01.2018
Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer (C++)6683