Chief Operations Officer
Leading Logistics Company is looking for the candidate to fill in the vacancy of the Chief Operations Officer.
- Building business processes in logistics department.
- Supervising the logistics department.
- Budget monitoring and analysis.
- Transportation management (pricing, supervise all stages of deliveries).
- Ensuring delivery of key performance indicators of the department.
- Coordination of interaction and information exchange with the departments of sales and customer support department.
- Managing and coordinating warehouse and transportation logistics.
- Analysis and assessment of the warehouses operations, the identification of internal production reserves. Optimization the inventory control and application of modern methods of storing goods and materials.
- Finding and engaging partners to provide transportation and warehousing services.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position, higher education;
- Experience in managing teams including functional subordinates in remote structural units;
- High level of self-organization;
- Systems thinking.
Email your CV to: email@example.com
4 0 1194
Vacancy: Head of Representative Officenews11.06.2017
Vacancy: Head of Representative Office5253
Ukrainian military cadets win at NATO Enterprise Architecture Hackathonnews07.06.2017
Ukrainian military cadets win at NATO Enterprise Architecture Hackathon3158
Vacancy: Director, Department of Payment Systems.news05.06.2017
Vacancy: Director, Department of Payment Systems.3353