Chief Operations Officer
Leading Logistics Company is looking for the candidate to fill in the vacancy of the Chief Operations Officer.
- Building business processes in logistics department.
- Supervising the logistics department.
- Budget monitoring and analysis.
- Transportation management (pricing, supervise all stages of deliveries).
- Ensuring delivery of key performance indicators of the department.
- Coordination of interaction and information exchange with the departments of sales and customer support department.
- Managing and coordinating warehouse and transportation logistics.
- Analysis and assessment of the warehouses operations, the identification of internal production reserves. Optimization the inventory control and application of modern methods of storing goods and materials.
- Finding and engaging partners to provide transportation and warehousing services.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position, higher education;
- Experience in managing teams including functional subordinates in remote structural units;
- High level of self-organization;
- Systems thinking.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4 0 1376
Vacancy: Business Intelligence Manager.Gulf region.news09.12.2017
Vacancy: Business Intelligence Manager.Gulf region.1312
Vacancy:Logistics Manager. International FinTech Company.news07.12.2017
Vacancy:Logistics Manager. International FinTech Company.1951
Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer (C++)news02.12.2017
Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer (C++)701