Vacancy: HR Manager
Our client is an international company developing games and interactive entertainment software for cell phones, smartphones, tablets and interactive phones. It is the partner of Ubisoft. Offices in Europe and the USA.
In connection with opening the studio in Ukraine (Kharkiv), we are looking for candidates to fill in the vacancy of HR Manager.
- Innovative and creative thinking, 5+ years of experience as HR Manager, including 3 years of experience at managerial position.
- Bachelor’s or MA degree in human resources or other related area.
- Knowledge of local market conditions.
- Deep knowledge of local laws and best practices of personnel management.
- Focus on people and result oriented.
- Ability to develop the strategy and leadership skills.
- Excellent negotiation, active listening and presentation skills.
- Expertise in building interpersonal relationships and effective management at all levels of the company.
- Extraordinary organization, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Must be a dynamic team player, capable to supervise several projects coordinated with the schedule and budget.
- Mandatory availability of analytical and strategic planning skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Develop and implement strategies and initiatives on personnel issues, agreed with the overall business strategy.
- Develop and monitor general strategies, systems, tactics and procedures in personnel issues across the organization.
- Manage the entire recruitment process, including resource selection strategy, interviewing at technical and personal level, reference checks, proposals of candidates.
- Management of documents for hiring/firing, development and updating of job descriptions, organizational charts, policies and special HR procedures, monitoring the effectiveness of HR procedures.
- Support for current and future business needs by creating, attracting, motivating and maintaining human resources.
- Advice to the management on issues in relationship with the staff, as well as solving all disciplinary matters within the company.
- Ensure full compliance of all personnel policies with the laws; ensure correct implementation of all human resources management procedures and settlements with personnel.
- Promote positive working environment.
- Enforcement of salary payment procedures and bonus programs.
- Management reports and support in making decisions by providing indicators related to personnel issues.
- Competitive salary and other incentive programs.
- Opportunity to become the part of a growing company and work on complex though interesting projects based on different technologies.
- Opportunity to build career in international company.
- Friendly and enthusiastic team working in a dynamic environment.
- Our objective is to provide you with all the necessary resources, rewards and flexibility that you need for successful work and healthy and balanced living.
Email your CV to: email@example.com
Vacancy: Business Intelligence Manager.Gulf region.news09.12.2017
Vacancy: Business Intelligence Manager.Gulf region.1312
Vacancy:Logistics Manager. International FinTech Company.news07.12.2017
Vacancy:Logistics Manager. International FinTech Company.1951
Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer (C++)news02.12.2017
Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer (C++)701