Vacancy: Game Producer
Our client is an international company developing games and interactive entertainment software for cell phones, smartphones, tablets and interactive phones. It is the partner of Ubisoft. Offices in Europe and the USA.
In connection with opening the studio in Ukraine (Kharkiv), we are looking for candidates to fill in the vacancy of the Game Producer.
We are looking for a talented producer to join our team. Producer shall control every aspect of game development. His/her competence shall cover coordination of project groups to develop mobile games for international markets.
Producer shall be responsible for managing a team of engineers, designers and artists to develop resumes, tasks scheduling and monitoring; guarantee that the project as a whole is moving in the right direction.
- Managing the production of mobile games;
- Planning, coordination and control over the cycle of game development for mobile platforms;
- Strong ability to inspire and support the creative thinking of others;
- Work with efficient management team to develop the vision for headers and development of programs and resource requirements to ensure realization of this vision;
- Initiation and monitoring of all production processes by directly managing the team (art, design, development, QA)
- Ensure timely performance of stages, protecting at the same time the quality of work in line with specific project schedule;
- Development and support of project programs
- Work with internal and external quality assurance to improve user experience and update the game service
- Producer experience in gaming industry (experience in games for mobile platforms will be an advantage)
- Experience of managing the team of 10+ developers (programmers, artists, animators, designers, testers)
- Strong project management skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English, including the ability to provide for efficient feedback, constructive for team members;
- Professionalism in understanding development of the gaming market;
- Experience in data, trends and resource analysis (including talents) with the view to find new solutions for the product;
- The ability to understand gaming trends regarding the mobile platforms faced by consumers;
- The ability to cooperate and interact with others;
- Passion for games, mobile gaming platforms and other и другим элементам культуры игр.
- Relevant experience in production of games for mobile platforms (including IndieGames) will be an advantage
- Experience with agile methodologies would be an advantage;
- Competitive salary and other incentive programs.
- Opportunity to become the part of a growing company and work on complex though interesting projects based on different technologies.
- Opportunity to build career in international company.
- Friendly and enthusiastic team working in a dynamic environment.
- Our objective is to provide you with all the necessary resources, rewards and flexibility that you need for successful work and healthy and balanced living.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy: Head of Representative Officenews11.06.2017
Vacancy: Head of Representative Office5183
Ukrainian military cadets win at NATO Enterprise Architecture Hackathonnews07.06.2017
Ukrainian military cadets win at NATO Enterprise Architecture Hackathon3098
Vacancy: Director, Department of Payment Systems.news05.06.2017
Vacancy: Director, Department of Payment Systems.3233