Vacancy: Game Developer
Our client is an international company developing games and interactive entertainment software for cell phones, smartphones, tablets and interactive phones. It is the partner of Ubisoft. Offices in Europe and the USA.
In connection with opening the studio in Ukraine (Kharkiv), we are looking for candidates to fill in the vacancy of the Game Developer.
- Development of games for mobile platforms according to design specifications and in compliance with standards and procedures;
- Integration of software modules in the products;
- Managing availability, scalability and efficiency of the software;
- Participation in all stages of development (specification, design, development and troubleshooting);
- Team work and cooperation with other colleagues at all levels of qualifications who have a passion for creating great games for mobile platforms;
- Be aware of the latest technologies and their capabilities and shared use of these achievements with other team members;
- Inventing new and innovative ideas for games together with other members of the project team;
- Experience in C / C ++ (excellent understanding of object-oriented analysis and design principles, as well as proven competence in development)
- Experience in developing mobile games;
- Technical education or IT degree or equivalent qualification;
- Knowledge of 3D-mathematics (linear algebra, matrices, vectors, etc.)
- Knowledge of advanced algorithms and data structures;
- Proven experience in software architecture;
- Evaluation of tasks with high precision and segmentation of completionstages;
- Skills in 3D- programming and 3D-engines (Unity, Irrlicht, Ogre, etc.) will be considered an advantage;
- Be aware of the latest trends in the gaming area of science, technology, best practices and technologies
- Good written and spoken English;
- Competitive salary and other incentive programs.
- Opportunity to become the part of a growing company and work on complex though interesting projects based on different technologies.
- Opportunity to build career in international company.
- Friendly and enthusiastic team working in a dynamic environment.
- Our objective is to provide you with all the necessary resources, rewards and flexibility that you need for successful work and healthy and balanced living.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Structural Design Engineer (BIM). Estonia.news12.03.2018
Structural Design Engineer (BIM). Estonia.1922
Ukrainian IT: General Overview and Professional Profile of Specialistsnews28.01.2018
Ukrainian IT: General Overview and Professional Profile of Specialists6147
Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer (C++)news25.01.2018
Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer (C++)6683