Vacancy: Game Artist
Our client is an international company developing games and interactive entertainment software for cell phones, smartphones, tablets and interactive phones. It is the partner of Ubisoft. Offices in Europe and the USA.
In connection with opening the studio in Ukraine (Kharkiv), we are looking for candidates to fill in the vacancy of the Game Artist.
We are looking for creative and passionate computer game artist who will create the best images for our mobile games.
- Develop visual style, design and general appearance of the new project.
- Createcharacters, digitalobjectsandenvironments to be used in the game.
- Develop visual concepts and ideas.
- Presentation of artistic ideas in communities and fora.
- Support team in game design.
- Integration of digital objects and textures into game engine.
- Independent formation of ideas, innovation, choice and innovative thinking.
- Cooperate with the team to establish and comply with the key project stages as well as create task lists and resource calculations.
- The ability to independently create sketches of concepts and final renderings/adjustments and animation.
- Proven experience with software for working with 3D, for example, Maya / 3DS Max.
- Display of responsibility towards your work, ability to work independently.
- Understanding design of user interface.
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and Flash.
- Diploma in graphic design or related area.
- 3+ years of experience as a 3D-artist or similar experience.
- Experience in mobile games or other applications with real time rendering, creation of organic or solid models.
- Skills to determine the light, shadows, colors and details when creating texture maps.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Relevant experience with 3D-engines, such as the UDK and Unity will be an advantage.
- Competitive salary and other incentive programs.
- Opportunity to become the part of a growing company and work on complex though interesting projects based on different technologies.
- Opportunityto build career in international company.
- Friendly and enthusiastic team working in a dynamic environment.
- Our objective is to provide you with all the necessary resources, rewards and flexibility that you need for successful work and healthy and balanced living.
Email your CV to: email@example.com
Structural Design Engineer (BIM). Estonia.news12.03.2018
Structural Design Engineer (BIM). Estonia.2082
Ukrainian IT: General Overview and Professional Profile of Specialistsnews28.01.2018
Ukrainian IT: General Overview and Professional Profile of Specialists6257
Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer (C++)news25.01.2018
Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer (C++)6773