Vacancy: Business Intelligence Manager.Gulf region.
Our Client that is one of the largest companies in the Gulf region, a multinational holding with operations in 30 jurisdictions with more than 20 companies of diverse profile and more than 11,000 employees, is looking for candidates to fill in the following position:
Business Intelligence Manager
Place of duty: Gulf region
BI Manager has primary responsibility for setting the strategy and vision and for managing the day-to-day tactical operations of the BI teams. He/she will be responsible for all strategic, tactical, operational, financial, human, and technical resource managerial responsibilities associated with the following BI and BI-related functional areas:
- Data & Presentation layer architecture and design
- Data preparation (sourcing, acquisition, integration)
- Data warehousing
- Reporting, analytics, data exploration
- Information delivery (portals, mobile)
The BI manager will lead his/her teams by establishing and executing a vision for the delivery of information and analytics platforms and solutions to the business’s key stakeholders. This position will be ultimately responsible for helping transform the company into a business that truly differentiates and competes on analytics.
- A degree in computer science, mathematics, operations, management, or a related field is required
- A minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in a directly related area, during which both professional and management capabilities have been clearly demonstrated.
- Required to work with internal and external BI resources to deliver projects and support
- Utilize emerging technologies and capabilities (specifically within the Hadoop sphere of services) to create a suite of physical or virtual data structures
- Consolidate a wide range of source information from complementary systems and platforms to a single unified data environment
- Produce and maintain appropriate layers of aggregations and consolidations of the underlying data to address visualization and other data-consumption requirements
- Ensure appropriate error handing, identification and notification procedures are present on all processes.
- Hands-on experience with SAP BW, SAP HANA, BO, BODS, Qliksense, and big data tools and technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala, Scala, Avro, Parquet,Sensu, ElasticSearch, Python, Django, Postgres, Vertica, Graphite, Grafana, MSSQL, AtScale
- SQL Server, Oracle and other RDMS
- SSIS/Batch Files other 3rd party ETL tools e.g. ODI
- Extensive experience in multidimensional data modeling, such as star schemas, snowflakes, de-normalized models, handling “slow-changing” dimensions/attributes.
- Extensive expertise in data modeling, both logical and physical.
- Experience in and understanding of a wide variety of analytical processes, predictive analysis, executive & operational dashboards.
- Experience with agile software development.
- A solid understanding of key BI trends.
General business skills:
- Extensive experience interacting with senior business executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience managing large complex BI projects and teams.
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment.
- Proven strong leadership skills within the project team and in the business community.
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results.
- Proven ability to build and motivate a team.
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities.
- Proven skills to work effectively across internal & external functional areas.
Basic Salary – 6000USD
Housing Allowance – 1000USD
Car Subsidy Allowance – 300 USD
Annual Bonus Potential – 15% of annual basic salary
Air ticket for family
Paid annual leave for 30 days
Medical Insurance for family
Relocation Allowance – typically 1 month basic salary
One way economy class ticket to Kuwait for self and family
Temporary Accommodation in lieu of the housing allowance for the first two months
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 0 458
Vacancy: Technical Support Engineernews07.01.2018
Vacancy: Technical Support Engineer1254
Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer (C++)news02.01.2018
Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer (C++)2303
Vacancy: Business Intelligence Manager.Gulf region.news09.12.2017
Vacancy: Business Intelligence Manager.Gulf region.4583