Director of Product Management in UAE
(only for candidates from EU & US)
Our partners (an international IT company) are looking for a Director of Product Management who will perform the following responsibilities:
The Director of Product Management will be responsible for leading the business unit of a big international company in Dubai (UAE), ensuring cohesion across product managers, developing strategic initiatives, ensuring consistent practices, hiring and mentoring of staff, oversight and ownership of the program and portfolio, executive reporting, and escalated problem solving.
- Develop annual strategic initiatives and connect them to implementation within the organization throughout the year
- Break down and delegate ownership of initiatives
- Ensures cohesion of one or more product roadmaps across all direct reporting product managers
- Makes escalated prioritization decisions
- Leads teams effectively by setting individual objectives, recruiting qualified staff, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, mentoring direct reports, providing formal and informal feedback / appraisal in order to maximize subordinate and functional performance
- Ensures all employees within the team obtain the necessary level of training
- Determines manpower budgets and recommends appropriate levels of sourcing, ensuring adequate provision has been made for the effective execution and completion of all activities
- Conducts periodic assessments in support of the annual review cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences / IT / Engineering
- Training/Certification in Agile Software Development
- Minimum 10 – 12 years of experience
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in software development or related field
- Experience with Agile development methodology
Salary: 8 000 USD net — 11 000 USD net
- Up to 5500 USD annum per child of schooling allowance (up to three children until the age of 18) as per the existing policy. Candidate and his family (spouse and up to three children until the age of 18) will be entitled to medical coverage as per the existing policy.
- Candidate and his family (spouse and up to three children until the age of 18) will be entitled to a yearly return ticket allowance(varies with the country of origin) to home country.
- Monthly mobile allowance of AED 700.
30 working days of annual leave.
Please note that over and above the offer we have extended, candidate will be entitled to the following as well:
- Residence permit – related expenses for you and your family
- One – way ticket for you and your family upon relocation
- 1 month single hotel accommodation
- End-of-service gratuity pay
- Annual bonus
Please send Your CV to email@example.com
Ukraine has become Europe’s #1 IT outsourcing and software development powerhousenews01.09.2017
Ukraine has become Europe’s #1 IT outsourcing and software development powerhouse31718
Vacancy: Web Development Team Leadernews29.08.2017
Vacancy: Web Development Team Leader1443
Vacancy: VP of Software Engineering.Hong Kong.news10.08.2017
Vacancy: VP of Software Engineering.Hong Kong.4204