Вакансия: BMC ITSM Consultant.Germany.
Our client, an international consulting company specialized in design, deliver and support Business Service Management solutions, is looking for:
BMC ITSM Consultant
The company focuses on the design, delivery and support of IT Service Management Solutions from BMC Software, Inc.
Offices are located in the UK, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Bulgaria and United Arab Emirates
Place of duty: Germany (Munich or Düsseldorf)
Works with end user to evaluate and solve technical problems. Designing BMC products into the customer’s enterprise. Evaluates and assesses existing systems and processes and/or user needs to analyze, design, recommend, and implement system changes. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Deliver product training on BMC products
- To deliver Multiple-Product / Multiple-Site Implementation Services to customers: installation and configurations of the BMC product suite into customer environments
- Run training courses
- Keep up to date with current and future BMC products as released
- Keep up to date with current and new tools and techniques for effective implementations.
- To act as a consultant: to advise, suggest and lead the clients towards the best solutions according to their needs and toward the most effective action plan.
- To be proactive and autonomous in order to satisfy client’s needs
Required Skills and Experience:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or at least 3 years of field experience deploying and training on BMC products, or similar.
- Minimum 2 years working within an IT/Business Consultancy, Customer Support or Applications
- Previous experience in a Consultancy type role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a customer facing role
- English language
Certification or field knowledge of ITIL processes is desired
- Thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Windows and Macintosh operating system and server platforms.
- Through knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP), networking infrastructure, switching, routing and VPN technologies.
- Working knowledge of antivirus and firewall solutions.
- Working knowledge of Relational Database (RDBMS) technology with specific administration ability in Microsoft SQL (2008) and/or Oracle (11g).
- Working knowledge of Unix, Sun Solaris, Linux, and/or Macintosh operating systems.
- Certified LANDesk® Administrator/Engineer (CLA/CLE)
- Microsoft® Certified Professional (MCP, MCSA, MCSE or MCDBA)
- CompTIA® Network+
- Cisco® network associate certification (CCNA)
- Oracle® Database Administrator — Certified Associate (OCA)
- Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- VMware® Certified Professional (VCP)
Regular work as a staff of the company: EUR80,000 — EUR85,000 per annum
Work on contract: EUR60- EUR 75 per hour
Importantly: Relocation to Germany is mandatory.
Company will assist in getting the Blue Card for candidates in order to get them on the staff of the company.
In case of employment based on contract, candidates should have EU work permit.
We are waiting for Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 0 246
Вакансия: Business Intelligence Manager.Gulf region.новости09.12.2017
Вакансия: Business Intelligence Manager.Gulf region.1442
Вакансия:Logistics Manager. International FinTech Company.новости07.12.2017
Вакансия:Logistics Manager. International FinTech Company.2151
Вакансия: Senior Software Engineer (C++)новости02.12.2017
Вакансия: Senior Software Engineer (C++)871